Countdown

Monday, July 27, 2009

Poetry Contests

I have updated my poetry contest blog called Pen Poetry.

I have initiated a schedule to keep my blogs updated more regularly.. look for a fairly constant supply of information on poetry contests, poetry chapbook contests, and any song lyric contests that I can find.

I may have to find a poetry contest to enter myself. It's been awhile since I was published (other than online). I've got way to many projects that are in the beginning phases to concern myself with that now, but it would be a nice goal for next year.


1 comment:

  1. 2009 Anderbo Poetry Prize (4th Year!)
    Judged by William Logan
    Entry Fee: $10 for up to 6 Poems
    Prize: $500 + Publication on Anderbo.com
    Deadline: Nov.1/09
    http://www.anderbo.com/anderbo1/anderprize2009.html

    ReplyDelete