Countdown

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my blog.
Just a little bit about me--
I'm a divorced mother of three awesome children. My daughter, Roni, started high school this year. It's hard to believe that she's in high school already! I'm like, "Wasn't I just there?" Before attending high school, she was homeschooled for most of her academic life. This is due to the fact that our public schools fail to meet the needs of gifted children. My daughter loves anything Japanese. She's been studying the language for years. Roni is active in her Girl Scout troop.
My sons are 7 & 9 years old. My 9 y.o., Ryan, loves geography and meteorology. Ryan collects maps. My 7 y.o., Alex, hasn't really honed in on any specific interests yet. However, he is very creative and musically-inclined. He and I are the only left-handers in my family. Both boys are actively involved in Cub Scouts.
Me? I am a freelance writer and Realtor. I love to write and paint with acrylics. I enjoy movies and reading. My goal is to invest in real estate and find a home in the mountains. I always felt that mountains feed my soul. I'll get there, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment