Countdown

Friday, June 01, 2007

Goals- Evaluate & Reach

Today, I took a look at my goals.. personal and family goals. I realized that I need to remind myself to work towards these goals everyday. Taking time everyday is the only way that I will reach my prized destination. I find that if I go too many days without actively working towards a goal, I tend to feel uninspired at best. I begin to feel depressed and unfulfilled.
When working towards a goal, I think it's important to take time to visualize obtaining that specific goal. This should include all the senses, not just what it would look like.. The visualization should be as detailed as possible.
After visualizing the goal, it helps me to break the goal down into steps. What do I need to do everyday in order to reach that goal? Without action, a goal isn't a goal- it's a daydream.
So, if you read this, take some time to shape a goal for yourself.. whether it's working towards a specific personal accomplishment or a family goal, such as buying a new house. (Did I mention that I'm a Realtor?)
Forever moving forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment